Good morning, Mini-Women! As we're heading toward the end of our series on getting along with siblings I'm hoping that you can now imagine what life can be like without all the competing and the lint-picking and the measuring to see who's better. Maybe that takes as much imagination as it took to design this big ol' shell made out of phone wire and plastic hangers! But let's give it a shot.
If you just followed the Three Guidelines For Getting Along With Siblings, what do think that would look like at your house? If you'd like to post a comment today, see what you can do with these questions: (As always, if you don't have brothers and sisters, do this for any kids you have to get along with even when you don't especially want to!)
1. How would going places in the car be different?
2. How would sharing a room be different?
3. What would mealtimes look like?
4. How about watching TV or sharing computer time?
5. Would it make a difference in how you get along with your mom and dad?
Just imagine. And if what you see in your mind looks good to you, try those guidelines. Who knows? You might actually make it real.