If you DO plan to be with us TOMORROW -- FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8 -- from 5:30 TO 7:30 U.S. CENTRAL TIME, here's everything you need to know --
* Think ahead of time about your snack. It can be absolutely anything you want as long as there's a heart shape involved. You can take a picture of it and attach it to an email to me (email@example.com) sometime tonight or tomorrow or you can wait until that point in the party (about 6:00 p.m. Central Time) when I ask for descriptions. If you know you're not going to be there at 6, you can send me your description ahead of time via email. (CASEY already has hers planned . . .)
* You can show up any time during those two hours and stay as long as you want. Some people can be here the whole time. Some can only be there for an hour, a half hour, even ten minutes. Others are just in and out.
* When you "arrive" just post a comment that says, "This is Susie and I'm here!" When you leave just post one that says, "Gotta go. This is Susie signing off."
* I will post stuff and you'll comment. I'll post commenting on your comments and giving you more stuff to comment on! It's so fun. Those of you have done this before remember what a blast it is. If you haven't, I think you're going to like this.
* My posts will be really short so you don't have to read a lot at one time and they will include things like:
-- questions for you to answer that go from silly to serious (but still fun)
-- a call for food descriptions
-- contests for winning free books; I'll do one each hour so everyone who's here has a chance
One of the things we'll be doing is rebuilding our Toolkits for our GIA Agent Lenten Series. So if you made one back in Advent, empty it out except for your Bible. If you didn't make one, not to worry. Just find a fun bag, backpack, pillow case, old lunch box -- whatever you can come up with and put your Bible in it. (And if you absolutely do not own a Bible, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am SO looking forward to this, Mini-Women. We haven't done this in a long while and I think it's time. So I'll see you here tomorrow. And remember, if you can't make it, you can always read the posts later (and maybe some of the bajillion comments!)