Helloooo, Mini-Women! It's here -- it's finally here! We now have a WHOLE WEBSITE just for tween girls to help you with all things connected with bullying -- whether you experience bullying, you see it happening, you tend to act a little mean sometimes yourself or you want to help girls who are in the thick of it.
On the Join the Tribelet website, you can:
* learn how to form your own Tribelet or be a Tribelet of one
* download all kinds of cool stuff like Code Cards, posters and a booklet on how to stand up to bullying
* read other tween girls' success stories (and share your own)
* link to After School Wednesdays, which starting this coming Wednesday will be a blog all its own, and start participating in challenges and winning posters, buttons, Skype sessions with me and other prizes
* learn about all the books and have a place to order them
* ask questions of the Tribelet Elders -- older girls who have been there and who want to share their wisdom to help you
* get links to the Facebook page, Twitter and any others that I recommend
If that sounds like your kind of fun, just CLICK HERE!!!and explore. Make sure you go to the welcome page (see the upper right corner just over Tori's head) as well as click on all the great boxes that take you to everything.
When you've had a chance to look around the site, come back here and share what you think, okay? Melody (she's the amazing artist) and I want to hear what you have to say. After all, this webpage is designed just for YOU!
We'll get back to our series on loving the Bible next week. For today, let's celebrate you and your new site!