First, the fun thing: as you can see from the picture, some of the Tribelet Elders from the jointhetribelet website are joining me Sunday afternoon for a LIVE Google Hangout that will be Broadcast on YOUTUBE. Here's now it works:
* between now and this Saturday, June 6, you submit any questions you have about bullying or hard friendship stuff to me at my email. Do submit questions even if you can't tune in to the Broadcast because you'll be able to see it on YouTube after that. ANd submit questions even if you've asked them before -- because someone else will need the answer.
* Sunday, just before 2:00, go to the SO Not Okay website for the link to the Google Hangout.
* Gather friends around your computer -- your mom too. I'll be there asking the questions everyone submits beforehand
* ADIE asked if this will work in Australia and I know others of you live in different countries -- I think it will work, as long as you figure out what time it will be where you live when it's 2:00 Central time here in the States. You'll probably need to get a grown-up to help you with that.
OH, one more thing: IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AFTER SCHOOL WEDNESDAY just click here
NOW -- to finish up our series on Ways to Love the Bible (when it can be SO hard to understand!)
* Thanks, LITTLEFLOWER, for explaining what we've been doing to ADIE. Y'all are always so helpful to each other. I love it.
* Several of you reported how the Tough Busters are helping you understand the book of the Bible you picked. Here are some examples:
MISS CRYSTAL -- James -- don't try to get out of something before it's done with you.
HADASSAH -- we have to start small if we're going to make a big differrence.
NIMI -- it all comes down to having integrity
HALLE BELLE has stopped trying to read a LOT so she can read more DEEPLY
ASHER -- James -- it's coming to her that she can actually use this stuff in real life
I hope you'll keep on using those Tough Busters -- and all the other things we've talked about in our Ways To Love the Bible series. We'll be dipping into our Bibles over the summer, and all of this is going to come back to you and you'll go, "Oh, I get how this works!"
Speaking of summer -- I'm ready to start it, aren't you? All through the summer days, until school starts again, we're going to do an Alphabet Series. In each post, I'll give you a word that a God-following mini-woman like yourself needs to know. The first one will start with A, and we'll move in order through Z.
At the end of each post, I'll ask you to guess what the next word is going to be. SO let's start now -- and you'll find out Friday if you're right.
What word that begins with the letter A do you think is a word a growing-up-with-God girls needs to know?
I'm lovin' this already!